We want to feature your Toon Boom created Animations!
If you have made an animation with Toon Boom software you can submit it to our showcase.
Show us your creative animated creations using Toon Boom software and we will proudly share it here on the Showcase! We would especially like to see submissions from those using the following tools: Toon Boom Harmony, Toon Boom Animate Pro, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, Toon Boom Animate, Toon Boom Studio, Toon Boom Storyboard, Flip Boom All-Star, Flip Boom Cartoon, Flip Boom Doodle, Comic Boom, Garfield’s Comic Boom and Animation-ish
Here’s what we need from YOU:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name
- Embed code for your HIGH QUALITY video or link to your image (e.g., YouTube or Vimeo embed code)
- Title of work
- Description of work (Tell us about the work and why you made it)
- Artist’s Description (Tell us about yourself! Why did you get into animation? What country are you based in?)
- Toon Boom Software Used (e.g., Flip Boom All Star)
- Social media links (e.g., Your Twitter handle, blog, etc.)
Please note that we want you to submit original content that is created by YOU! Do not submit content that does not belong to you or content that you have created that includes any media that you do not have the proper permissions to use.
Please include one animation per submission…You can also submit multiple times.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Toon Boom Community Team. The Team will determine which submissions will be featured on the Showcase website. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us.